The Francophone Charter School of Oakland relies on fundraising to ensure that our teachers and students work and learn in the best environment possible, with the best tools and the best support.
1. Make a Tax-Deductible Donation
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation via PayPal. A monthly recurring giving option is available.
Are you already part of the school community on ParentSquare? You can donate to our Direct Ask Campaign by clicking here.
Double the donation! Check if your employer offers a matching gift program.
The Francophone Charter School of Oakland is a 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID# 46-4356231.
2.Other Ways You Can Give to the School
Take me out to the ball game! It’ s baseball season again! Oakland A’s Tickets available:
- Sunday 4/16/17, 1:05 pm vs Astros − $30 field level tickets. These each tickets come with $10 stadium credit for food, alcohol or merchandise.
- Saturday 5/20/17, 1:05 pm vs Red Sox − $40 field level tickets. This is Bobblehead Day; each ticket comes with a collectible bobblehead.
- Sunday 6/4/17, 1:05 pm vs Nationals − $35 field level tickets.
Francophone earns $10 per ticket sold and all seats are grouped together.
Direct link to the online sales form: https://stanfordmgym.wufoo.
See’s Candies: We are having our first See’s Candies Fundraiser! Here is what to do:
- Order some candy for yourself. You deserve it!!
- Ask your family, friends and coworkers to buy some candy as well. Remember the Spring items with the Asterisk provide higher profit for the school.
- Collect payment: make checks payable to “ Francophone Charter School of Oakland”.
- Detach the Fundraising coordinator portion of the order form ( the bottom portion) and place it along with the checks in an envelope with your child’s name and class on it. Keep the top portion of the pre-sell order form for your own records.
- Turn in the envelopes to Heidi at the office. She will have a box for them.
- The deadline for submitting the orders is THURSDAY, MARCH 30. The orders will be distributed by April 17.
- If you have any questions, please contact Saunaz Sarvi at 925-285-8780
- And, most importantly, don’t forget to enjoy your candy!
- Request a bag to be mailed to you.
- Once you get the bag, fill it in with your outgrown or unwanted clothes and/or shoes.
- Drop off the bag at your post office ( you do not have to pay any shipping fee) and you are done!
Sports Basement, is spinning the traditional “loyalty” program into a win-win for their loyal customers and our community. Basementeer’s receive 10% and give 10%:
10% off every item every day
10% of profits back to Francophone Charter School
Watch this one-minute video for more info: https://shop.sportsbasement.com/pages/basementeers
No fee for pre-existing partners if you register before December 31, 2016. After that, there will be a one time $25 fee for membership.
On your next visit to Sports Basement, register as a Basementeer and select Francophone Charter School as your beneficiary!
Mabel’s Labels is the best-known brand of durable labels for families, with products such as baby labels, child safety products, sports labels, household organizational labels and seasonal items. They’re extremely durable, they’re laundry, dishwasher and microwave safe – and they’re 100% guaranteed.
Go to this link!
Bring your kids, friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, etc. (the more the merrier) to an A’s game to support the Francophone Charter School of Oakland. Half the cost of your ticket will go to the School.
Stay tuned for game dates announcements…
Reserve your copy now by emailing Pascale Schmidt at email@example.com.
Buy it for $20 and the Francophone Charter school of Oakland gets $10 back!
With the book you also get the smartphone app which has even more coupons, including many that are also found in the book, so you get twice the discount value on many coupons!
Eat delicious food & earn money for our school! Sign up for a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) box with Farm Fresh to You (fruits, veggies, a mix of both), delivered directly to your doorstep, and The Francophone Charter School of Oakland will receive 10% back from whatever you spend. It’s that easy!
Sign up now at www.farmfreshtoyou.com or 800.796.6009. Don’t forget the promo code FCSO (so we can earn the 10%)! Friends and family in the greater Sacramento, San Francisco Bay, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego areas can help raise funds through Farm Fresh to You, too!
All you have to do is cut out the box tops you find on many household items (e.g. cereal boxes, cake mixes, Ziploc bags, frozen fruits and vegetables,etc.), and bring or mail them to the school. We get 10 cents for every box top collected. When dropping them off, please use the BoxTop box located on the bulletin board to the right of the office.
Ask your friends, neighbors, family and co-workers to give you their box tops as well! Click here for a complete list of participating products.
The school gets money back for empty cartridges. Simply drop off your empty inkjet and laser ink cartridges in the blue bins located outside the school office, under the bulletin board. Cartridges will be collected monthly for shipping. Here is the “BuyBack” list of all cartridges that are accepted.