Bonjour les francophones,
You could win Two (2) round-trip Economy tickets from the U.S.A. to any nonstop European destination via Norwegian Air.
For a chance to win you must:
- Buy raffle ticket(s), $20 each, at morning drop-off
- Starting today until we sell out! Only 400 available.
- Payment by cash or check only (no cards!)
Please read carefully the information below. It includes the Rules & Restrictions from both Norwegian Airlines ( should you win) and FCSO
1. NORWEGIAN AIRLINES RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- The Value of this donation is $1100.
- When you are ready to book, email your Norwegian representative and advise of the gift certificate number, full name of passengers, a mobile contact number, your desired travel dates, preferred flights and scanned copies of your passports.
- Book early: flights are capacity controlled. You will need to give Norwegian Airlines 4 months notice to travel.
- Not all flights operate every day. You can check out Norwegian Airlines schedule at www.norwegian.com/us.
- Travel must be initiated by 12 months from the date the certificate was issued (March 29, 2017).
- There is no refund value. Cancelled trips have no monetary compensation.
- All travelers must be on the same itinerary; no exceptions.
- The passenger(s) are responsible for extra fees and charges incurred as a result of excess baggage, additional purchases on board, etc.
- All names must match exactly with what is printed in your passports.
- Connecting itineraries are not permitted. Only direct, point-to-point, nonstop routes are allowed and only on flights operated by Norwegian Airlines.
- The certificate is not valid for use on public holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, New Years, etc. Seats are capacity controlled and not all flights will be available for redemption. As such, additional blackout dates may occur and can change without notice.
- Changes cannot be made once the tickets are issued.
- The tickets must be redeemed together. They cannot be upgraded.
- The gift certificate is not transferable. it is yours and only yours.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to be aware of all passport and visa requirements.
- Once you receive your booking confirmations, you may be required to send Norwegian airlines a copy of your certificate.
2. FCSO RAFFLE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- Raffle tickets are $20 each and are non-refundable.
- Raffle tickets will be sold from Monday April 17th through Wednesday May 10th (or until we sell out) at the school during drop off. Please note that tickets will also be sold at the Gala on April 22nd.
- Payment can be made in cash or by check to the order of Francophone Charter School of Oakland at the time of purchase. Tickets cannot be placed “on hold” for a delayed payment.
- The purchaser must clearly write their name, phone number and email address on the ticket stub. Any stubs that do not have legible information will be thrown out of the drawing.
- Drawing for the winner will be on May 12th at the school. Time to be announced.
- The winner does not need to be present at the drawing on May 12th.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email on May 12th.
- The school will arrange a pick-up day/time with the winner. The winner must present the actual raffle ticket in order to claim their prize. Photocopies, scans or photos of the tickets as proof of winning are not acceptable.
- If the winner does not claim their prize before Friday May 19th, they will be disqualified and another drawing will take place on May 19th.